View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lindolwing
Lindolwing
Officer

re: New years event

It's planned for the 10th of January together with the Shadows. More information will follow but at least make sure the character who comes has the frostbluff quests open that day.

Since I'm rather busy at the moment (family over for the holidays, get the new website running, prepare opening the players tavern in February, etc) and I didn't level all my crafters yet... I would really appreciate it if some of you could give me a hand in crafting or donating some prices for the several competitions.

Don't know if ill be able to join you but I can craft some prices (tailor scholar and tinker at max). Just give me an idea what to craft  

Officer

We will mainly give titles out for this event since many around are carrying around tons of gold. Still a little extra for the winners would be nice.

I think atm top level consumables will be welcome to most since many are still levelling their crafters. So potions, scrolls, tokens, food.

I hope you will be able to drop by somewhere during the evening Fatali. I will post the schedule for the evening probably tomorrow.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum